The greatest deception in human history moriah morningstar book review
book review

Book Review: The Greatest Deception: in human history

THE GREATEST DECEPTION: IN HUMAN HISTORY by Moriah Morningstar is a bold book on spirituality that asks the tough questions. Check out what Alexandria Ducksworth has to say in her book review of this indie nonfiction book.

The Greatest Deception: in human history

by Moriah Morningstar

Genre: Nonfiction / Spirituality

ISBN: 9798566611662

Print Length: 364 pages

Reviewed by Alexandria Ducksworth

A bold book on spirituality that asks the tough questions

What if everything you knew about religion, history, and the government was a lie? Author Moriah Morningstar breaks the silence about what you thought you knew in The Greatest Deception: in human history

Similar to Behold a Pale Horse, this book questions authority and highlights topics mainstream society usually discards. Morningstar discusses UFOs, the Global Elite, Christianity, and more. She takes a bold stance on Christ too. According to Morningstar, there’s a difference between Jesus and Jehovah, and one of them is a demon.

The Greatest Deception presents the world as a spiritual battleground. There’s an ancient evil force trying to take over humanity and use them as their energy resource. We need to cast out demons, reclaim our sovereignty, and help each other live. The Global Elite, the top 1% in control of the other 99%, is not on our side. However, there is hope. Morningstar suggests one of the first things we can do is stop watching TV to heal and awaken.

Some portions of this book may be filled with doom and gloom, but there is also hope. Morningstar wishes people would unite to fight for a greater cause. The world would be a better place if people worked together and fought hard for their medical, religious, and cultural freedoms.

Another topic Morningstar discusses is the power of imagination. It’s so underrated nowadays. There was a time when we used it thoroughly as children, but we are told to discard it as we grow older. Imagination is much more than unicorns and winged imaginary friends. We can use imagination to empower ourselves and reclaim our lives. The trick is keeping it alive as we become adults. Morningstar states that imagination can be erased in public schools. 

What happens after kids leave kindergarten? Their minds could become limited. Young students are not always allowed to ask questions to expand their imagination, only that which they’re supposed to learn. Morningstar really hits the nail on the head with this subject. Some adults become shells of their formerly creative selves. It may be time to nurture the inner child within.

The Greatest Deception: in human history is one of those books you must prepare your mind for. It takes a stance on everything readers used to believe, questions what is true in our reality, and presents interesting cases left untouched. Morningstar’s book is recommended for people who like to question authority and deep-dive into new ways of thinking. After reading The Greatest Deception, readers will ponder the ultimate truth of this world. 

Thank you for reading Alexandria Ducksworth’s book review of The Greatest Deception: in human history by Moriah Morningstar! If you liked what you read, please spend some more time with us at the links below.

0 comments on “Book Review: The Greatest Deception: in human history

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: