Independent Book Review is a writer-friendly, writer-centric, and absolutely writer-crazy promotional platform.
In April 2018, IBR was created to achieve four main things:
- Promote awesome small press and self-published books to the general reading public.
- Provide authors a new platform to publish complementary work.
- Become a trustworthy source of literary services.
- Bring our fellow authors together.
With writer-focused content like “3 Tips for Writing Realistic Dialogue–From Jane Austen” and our always updating author opportunities, we hope to encourage authors not to battle with their fellow bards—but to celebrate with them!
We’re all in this together.
And IBR wants to help.
- Independent Book Review is currently accepting books for potential review. If you’ve written one, we’d love to add it to our files and share it with our reviewers. Click here to get started.
- We invite reviewers, interviewers, and writers to pitch their contributions to our site. Do you have some insider publishing information you want to share? We want to hear it! Do you want to review that book you’ve been hearing about? Apply here.
- We’ve got some talented individuals who want to help your book succeed. Whether you need a high-quality developmental edit, a beta reader, or a book marketing consultation, we’ve got you covered here.